Smith and Company offers a full line of concrete polishing services for both residential and commercial buildings. We offer concrete repair, epoxy and decorative finishes for our clients.
We have completed projects from 500 – 100,000 Square Feet.
The full scope of our services includes:
- Broadcast systems – These concrete coating floor systems provide a decorative look that is perfect for light and medium duty floors. The floor is broadcasted with a colored aggregate that is combined with a clear epoxy binder and the result is a finished product that durable, non-slip and offers a design that is visually appealing.
- Novolac Systems – This system provides a flooring product that is chemical resistant. It provides a mid to high range of chemically resistant flooring that is able to withstand both acids and some solvents that are chlorine based. This product is perfect for commercial applications where chemicals are used so the floor does not get damaged.
- High Build Epoxy Coatings – This process is designed for an industrial setting that has moderate traffic and is prone to chemical spills. They are usually between 18 and 3 mils in thickness and can come in a variety of colors. The flooring will mask imperfections and spills that can occur in an industrial setting to keep the floor looking fresh.
- Thin Mil Coatings – This concrete coating allows industrial settings to create a floor that offers superior performance while also being visually appealing. The flooring increases light reflectivity and also can reduce the needs for maintenance, such as dusting or mopping because it is not as porous as other concrete finishes. It comes in a wide variety of colors, or a clear coat.
- ESD Coatings – These concrete coatings are designed for applications where static control is required. The electric static dissipative system will not lose its ability to function as other similar products do over time. It has the ability to last in any environment. It comes in an assortment of colors that have not been previously available, and can be designed to fit the needs of the building that it is being used in.
- Epoxy/Urethane Mortars – Epoxy mortars are the perfect way to patch, repair and resurface many different flooring materials. It can be used on metal, wood, or concrete flooring and the result is a floor that is strong and resistant to more damage. Urethane mortars offer great protection against wear, and the damaging effects of heat. It is a great material for resurfacing floors where a durable material is required.
- Concrete Polishing – Concrete polishing is a great way to create a great looking floor that is also very durable and cost effective. It can be used in both commercial and residential settings. The system includes a densifier, water-proofer and a conditioner that create a finished product that is perfect for many different applications.
- Decorative Concrete – The decorative flooring systems can turn a concrete floor into something that looks like any other type of flooring material. Color, texture and design can be easily added into the concrete flooring system. The use of a concrete sealer, river rock binder and metallic powder can create a product that not only looks great, but will last a long time.
- Paint chip systems – These systems will put paint chips into a concrete flooring to create a unique and special look. The paint chips can be in a random pattern or they can fully cover the concrete flooring. A top coat seals the paint chips to the floor to create a durable product.